6 Best Hairdressers in Melbourne
1. One Hair & Beauty is nice as they have a nice range of products to use on your hair. They never seem to disappoint when it is time for them to do their job.
2. Love Makeup Artist is one person who has been in the business for a pretty long time and they would want nothing more than to give you what you are looking for. We all know there are a lot of things that only experience can teach and this is one of them.
3. Vivian Ashworth is one experienced hairdresser who has serviced a long list of clients. She has what it takes to make it to the next level.
4. Shari Lee is another good hairdresser and her journey to being one of the best has its own humble beginnings. She started from having aspirations of becoming one of the best in Melbourne and after hard work, she eventually got it done.
5. B-Dazzled has hairdressers who were trained for more than you can imagine. From the looks of the hair of their customers, it seems like they are passionate about what they do. They love going to work every single day and put on a show.
6. Serena Hair is someone who needs to be recognized more in the industry. Even if she specializes in events, she also has her own salon.
How much does a haircut cost in Melbourne?
A haircut in Melbourne would normally cost $35 and it could be a lot more than that if you would want a few other things done on your hair. A salon-quality haircut would cost you somewhere between $50 and $70. Of course, you would pay a bit more when the haircut includes a bit more other things that would suit your tastes.
How much do you tip for a $20 haircut?
A $3 tip would do as that would give justice to your satisfied look when you check out yourself in the mirror. It would give them the impression that you will indeed come back to that same salon and get the same haircut done by the same barber. If your tip is lesser than that then they would assume that you will never come back there and just go to other salons. Of course, that is not really telling them off but rather they would completely understand it then move on from there.
How much should a good haircut cost?
It should be around the $40 range and that is assuming you have a good barber who is doing the duty. Of course, this person should be familiar with the latest hair trends while you are at the salon so she would be able to suggest a few cuts that you would want. You would surely be pleased at the end result when you get it done by a good barber and it will only be a matter of time before you would be looking for this same person when you come back at the salon.